- Phone: +25321351514
- City: Djibouti
- Publié le : 8 mai 2018 8 h 42 min
- Expire : 228 Jours, 17 heures
Exim Bank Djibouti is recruiting a local Head of Human resource.
The keys responsibilities are:
•To Create Bank’s strategic recruitment and selection plan including coordinating the bank’s fairness policy.
•Liaise with the Exim Training Academy and provide relevant information for training.
•Preparing and presenting HR report to the Board of director
•Oversees the design, development and implementation of compensation strategy and programs to ensure regulatory compliance
•Develop and coordinate harmonious work environment by effectively managing grievances and mediating workplace disputes
•Developing and implementing the bank’s succession plan
•Implementing the Bank HR strategy Plan (Performance management system, Talent management)
•Recommend and maintain an organizational structure and staffing levels to accomplish bank’s goals and objectives
•Evaluate the Bank’s culture and provide recommendations on changes to accomplish goals and objective.
•Recommend and establish company policies and procedures that are compliant with Djibouti Labor laws, regulations and best practice
•Work with department managers and corporate staff to develop short and long-term business plans for the Bank.
•Establish and implement short and long range departmental goals, objectives, policies and operating procedures.
•Graduate in Human Resources is preferable
•5 years minimum experience in senior position in HR department from large corporate.
Fluent in French and English.
Please send your CV to:
Laisser une réponse
Coups de coeur
- Location maison type F3 pour 38000 fdj -Tel 77875651 (1595 vues)
- Charmant appartement neuf entièrement meublé situé à GABOD 5 (1530 vues)
- Gude touristique à Djibouti (1430 vues)
- Vente d’une voiture (1398 vues)
- MAISON F4 DE HODANE 2 A CEDER (1273 vues)
- Location appartements à Gabode 5 (1260 vues)
- Maison à louer (1112 vues)
- congelateur a vendre neuf (1029 vues)
- Toyota Hilux (1000 vues)
- SALON MAROCAIN (L) (875 vues)