- Phone: +25321351514
- City: Djibouti
- Publié le : 8 mai 2018 8 h 42 min
- Expire : 162 Jours, 14 heures
Exim Bank Djibouti is recruiting a local Head of Human resource.
The keys responsibilities are:
•To Create Bank’s strategic recruitment and selection plan including coordinating the bank’s fairness policy.
•Liaise with the Exim Training Academy and provide relevant information for training.
•Preparing and presenting HR report to the Board of director
•Oversees the design, development and implementation of compensation strategy and programs to ensure regulatory compliance
•Develop and coordinate harmonious work environment by effectively managing grievances and mediating workplace disputes
•Developing and implementing the bank’s succession plan
•Implementing the Bank HR strategy Plan (Performance management system, Talent management)
•Recommend and maintain an organizational structure and staffing levels to accomplish bank’s goals and objectives
•Evaluate the Bank’s culture and provide recommendations on changes to accomplish goals and objective.
•Recommend and establish company policies and procedures that are compliant with Djibouti Labor laws, regulations and best practice
•Work with department managers and corporate staff to develop short and long-term business plans for the Bank.
•Establish and implement short and long range departmental goals, objectives, policies and operating procedures.
•Graduate in Human Resources is preferable
•5 years minimum experience in senior position in HR department from large corporate.
Fluent in French and English.
Please send your CV to:
Laisser une réponse
Coups de coeur
- Charmant appartement neuf entièrement meublé situé à GABOD 5 (1676 vues)
- Location appartements à Gabode 5 (1505 vues)
- Appartement meublé avec vue sur la mer à louer (1455 vues)
- MAISON F4 DE HODANE 2 A CEDER (1447 vues)
- SALON MAROCAIN (L) (1000 vues)
- Moto jincheng 110 (955 vues)
- Toyota Prado 2018 SUV (842 vues)
- Chambre à louer (817 vues)
- TOYOTA YARIS (805 vues)
- Sinotruk Benne (802 vues)